miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

junio-13-17 2011

1- Do you have computer? Yes I do have computer
2.- What computer accesorios do you have? printed, scane, keybord, mouse, monitor, cpu
3.-which do you like to have? I like have the laptop
4.- where can you get the leades information and computer and electronics products? I can information in the intrenet o in the USA
5.- computer acesories software, picture, video, audio, appliaces, entretenement, brands? yes, my computer have all acesories
6.-what computer brand do you recommend? I recommed Hp, lanix
7.-do you now what is troubleshot? virus
8.-do you now what are computer commans? alt+64=@, delete, copy, pase etc.
9.-please discrive do you computer? is blak have monitor, cpu, printe, mouse is hp
10.-are computer addict?no I not addict
11.-what do you thing but internet? yes
12.-what can a problem have you had what internet? no I not have problem

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario